Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WED FUNNY

MEDICAL ALERT FOR WOMEN
You've heard about people who have been abducted and had their kidneys removed by black-market organ thieves. Well, this kind of cruel theft is happening with other body parts as well!
My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. I went to sleep and woke up with someone else's thighs. It was just that quick. The replacements had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine? I spent the entire summer looking formy thighs. Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out mylife in jeans. And then the thieves struck again. My butt was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear end to the thighs they had stuck me with Earlier. But my new butt was attached at least three inches lower than myOriginal! I realized I'd have to give up my jeans in favor of long skirts. Two years ago I realized my arms had been switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arms swingto and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really gettingscary - my body was being replaced one section at a Time. What could they do to me next? When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a turkeyneck, I decided to tell my story. Women of the world, wake up and smell the coffee! Those "plastic" surgeons are using REAL replacement bodyparts stolen from you and me! The next time someone you know has something "lifted", look again - was it lifted from you?THIS IS NOT A HOAX. This is happening to women everywhere, every night. WARN YOUR FRIENDS P.S. Last year I thought someone had stolen my boobs. I was lying in bed and they were gone! But when I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to seethat they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep themhidden in my waistband.

Photobucket

No comments: