Friday, July 4, 2008

God Bless America



Happy 4th of July to you all. Enjoy your family and friends and be safe! I love fireworks don't you? We had lots of them and I mean big expensive displays around last night and it was a lot of fun to watch them. Tonight we will be going over near IPFW here in Fort Wayne to watch our town display. I am looking forward to it. This card was made for a sketch challenge and I used the American Dream set from www.treehousestamps.com and used my copics and a touch of glitter on her sparkler. Man when I was a kid I LOVED sparklers. Did you know they come in colors now? Way too coooool. Matter of fact July 2nd was my 3rd Anniversary and when we got married we used RED (go figure my fav color) as our color theme and for the party favors on the tables we bought boxes and boxes of sparklers and wrapped them in red wrapping paper with ribbon. Everyone got to play with sparklers that night. LOL. Yeah I'm a sucker for good fun. Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

6 comments:

deb said...

Ami, this is soooo cute! Great job!
hugz

Theresa said...

ami, that is adorable!!! great job!

Danni said...

I love that image. Too cute!
I'm the opposite. I hate sparklers. I had one fall on my toe when I was little and burn me. Hate them. LOL!

Loreen said...

I absolutely LOVE this card. That image is simply adorable =) Thanks for sharing!

Marcia said...

Hi Ami - perfect card for the 4th!

Love it!

Kristin Edwards said...

So cute Ami!! Loved your story too. ;) I loved sparklers too. I would wave them around and write my name in smoke w/ 'em. haha
Great card!