Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Birthday for a Bella


Well since I've been trying my hand at the Postabella June sketch repeatedly (LOL) - I made a birthday card for a co-worker. She's a very fun outgoing kind of person so I hope she enjoys this bella!
It's definitely getting easier to think outside of the box aka square to speak and make a round card. I used some retro paper I had purchased in a pack as well as my embossing folder and prima flowers. I did stamp the lovely bella with brilliance ink and then colored her with my copics and used a touch of my glitter pen on her eyelashes and balloon. Every bella should sparkle! Have a Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute! I still haven't braved a round card.

Theresa said...

this one turned out really cute too!!! great job!

deb said...

I love this Ami!! What a cute card, She will love it! Love the colors!
hugz