Monday, July 7, 2008

June Postabella Card ONE

Have you ever made a card and you knew how you wanted it to turn out? And then it didn't..............LOL. Well that's how this one was. We had a sketch challenge for June on the Postabella group and I had such a hard time with it. I messed with it and messed with! Finally I gave up and mailed it off to poor Theresa with my condolences :) HOWEVER - I did make another one this past weekend and liked it a bit better so please watch your mail this week!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I Cant believe you beat me to it!!! i was going to post it in the morning! and by the way i think it turned out great!!! i dont understand why you arent happy with it...it is soooo cute and the little charm is adorable, not to mention it actually does look like the sketch!!! you did a wonderful job and i appreciate your hard work and believe me, i know how hard this one was!!!