Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Speaking of Retro.........

Since I posted the retro commercials I thought I'd share this card with you today. It's a Crafty Secrets Stamp and don't you just love it. I've had a lot of fun playing with it lately. There was a challenge on the Scor-Pal group to make a top bottom gate fold card so I gave it a whirl and this is what I came up with. I needed a thank you card for my friend here at work and we both love this type of stuff. I think she enjoyed it :) As always I used brilliance ink and my copics.

2 comments:

Danni said...

I don't really like the retro stamps like you and Deb, but I love this. I'm scared to go see what else they have.
Great job!

deb said...

DO I LOVE IT?? LOL WELL YA!!!
TO cute!!! I just get all excited when I see retro!!
Great card!!!
hugz