Thursday, July 24, 2008

Animal Lovers Swap



I hosted a swap on the Diva group that was anything related to Animals. These were the cards I made for my partner Susan and now that she has them I know it's safe to post! The card using MFT was colored with copics and then the images were embossed so that I could brayer and sponge the back ground on without messing up the image. Now my son who loves to critique my work told me that Chickens don't eat on the beach. I promise he's still alive. The second card is an older SU set called Serengeti and I just love to use it. I am enjoying using my older sets again and seeing what can be done with them. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

deb said...

These are great!! I love the scenic one! What a great job you did on both!!
hugz

Debby said...

Both are awesome! As is everything you create! What is the Diva group you refer to? I have something for you on my blog. Go take a peek!

Catherine said...

love both cards =)