Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Template Tuesday 123008




Wow this week the sketch was from me! I had no idea it was my week until I realized I better get to getting on a card. It was good for me last night to sit down and work on some cards. I actually got two different thank you cards made. After Christmas I always need those don't you? The paper is so cool and it's reversible. It was in my Christmas box from my Secret Santa on the Ctrus group, the stamp was also in my box as well as the chipboard so hey my card is all from Tricia LOL. I think it worked out very nicely. Very simple yet nice for a thank you card. Hope you all have a great Tuesday. Spend it with someone you care about.

5 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card!! You did a great job!

Angela said...

Veru cute card!! You did great!

Melinda said...

Very nice Ami!

Maria said...

Wow, you even got to use your new supplies. Great job, I wish I could create close to a deadline. I have to do the templates no later than the Sunday before or I will end up with nothing. LOL! Anyway you did an awesome card.

Jessica Diedrich said...

VERY Cute card and I like this layout alot...gonna have to try it!