Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Nativity


I don't know if I am like most people or just some people but each year I have the hardest time with making Christmas Cards. I never can make the final decision on what to do until it's mid December and then I just feel pressure. This year I was determined to change that and when my SU friend Nancy had her Christmas card class I went hoping to get some good ideas. This was the last card we made during that class and one of my favorite things each year are Nativities so this card was the one I liked the best out of the class. Unfortunately it's probably too much to do for the amount of cards I have to send out but it sure is pretty. All products are SU on this card.

Please don't forget to VOTE for me! Thanks so much!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just beautiful! LOVE it!

Kimmie said...

Beautiful card Ami!