Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Supergummy!


I am so thankful my friend Angie has a great sense of humor! She had some dental work last week that has been pretty extensive and I know that she appreciates my card making abilities so when Melinda came up with this lovely logo I knew I had to use it to make a card ;) Angie is so tough that she kept insisting she was going right back to work after it was done and both Melinda and I knew we wouldn't have been able to do it so that's why we started calling her "superwoman" which immedidately went downhill LOL. It's ok to insert the evil laugh here.......


2 comments:

Melinda said...

perfect card! She sure is SuperWoman! Oh wait! I meant SuperGummy!!! ROTFL!!!! I will get you back for revealing my part in this evil scheme!

Angela said...

You're lucky I love you. Thats all I have to say on the matter.