Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tweet Plate Pink Cat Studio

Update this morning I posted the card again using a shot I took from my camera. I still need more lighting in my office but I am glad I see them side by side. My scanner seems to wash everything out.

I decided to try scanning versus my camera and I definitely don't like the way it turned out. I received my new Tweet Plate from Pinkcatstudio today and I absolutely love it. These little birds are so much fun. I think tomorrow I'll use my camera and load a photo and compare the two side by side.


Photobucket




4 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute! I usually don't like the birds so much but this one is adorable!

deb said...

ANOTHER LOVE IT!!! Isn't Tweet the cutest little guy!!! Have to buy this plate also!! LOL, what else is new!!
Great job, love the colors!
hugz

Chookarooni said...

Ami
have you got any settings on your scanner package - my scanner does that too but I can brighten the image with my software package which helps but then taking a photo is so easy!
M-J

Melissa said...

Cute card Ami! I love how you coloured Tweet! Thanks for display the "I heart the kitty" image :)