Monday, April 21, 2008

Favorite Flower

I love Tiger Lillies and when I saw these outside the store yesterday I had to stop and take a photo. My new cameraphone doesn't do too bad does it? They were just so pretty after being watered and sitting in the sun. What is your favorite flower? I have a stamp on order that I hope looks as good as these. How about a flower challenge for today? I know it's not Friday but if you have time this week please share what you make with your favorite flowers. Enjoy your Monday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Danni said...

Love your card below and your bike is too cute!
My fav flower huh? Hmmm, I really like carnations but there are so many others I like too. Too hard to choose just one! LOL!

Kristin Edwards said...

Howdy Ami! I love tiger lillies too!! I planted some in my landscaping as soon as we moved in our house...now 2 years later and boy do those little guys multiply! LOL They're coming back 10 fold. But I welcome them. :)