Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Gate Fold with scent!




I made this quick gate card last night using one of my favorite Inky Antic Stamps, I just laugh every time I pick this one up. I colored her with my copics and used twinkling h20's for the "martini" and then it was the first time I used my card scents from Amy at Simply Sista's. I included the link for her site below. She has some fun scents to add to your cards. I used my Mamasita Margarita for this card. What a wonderful thing to add to a card.

http://shop.simplysistas.com/main.sc;jsessionid=213D826DBFDC64BD0DB8BF1F87665F9F.qscstrfrnt01




Photobucket

3 comments:

stampingtink said...

Love her! I want to be inside that tini glass about right now! Great colors! Glad you're back.

Marcia said...

Hi Ami - love the card - and you are right - Mamasita Margarita is perfect for this! I have that one too and they are so fun!

Danni said...

I'm behind.....love this card and the one below, very nice!!
Glad to see you back!