Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Challenge with some BLOG CANDY

Thank goodness it's Friday! I have a challenge for you today that I hope you enjoy and not only cuz I am offering up some "candy". LOL. Todays challenge will be pretty easy I promise! Please use a "tool" that you haven't used in awhile. It can be a brayer, sponge, deckle scissors or whatever you find to play with that you haven't looked at for awhile. Link back and show us your cards and on Monday I will post a winner. Fair nuff? Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ami,
I just made a card using decorative scissors. I posted it on my blog and linked back. Thank you for the challenge!

Deborah

Dawn said...

I posted a card to my blog using a Cuttlebug diecut and embossing fold I have had for months and never used. Here is the link:

http://mama2fellas.blogspot.com/2008/04/sweet-sugarblog-candy-challenge.html

Danni said...

I didn't make a card but I made my coaster box with coasters I've had forever and also my crop-a-dile that I hadn't used in a while. Does that count?? :-)

Christi Flores said...

I just made a card using decorative sissors that I bought when I first started stamping have maybe used twice. Thanks for this awesome challenge! Here is my card: http://splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/897370?cat=13651