Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday Funny


A couple weeks ago I showed you a funny dog video and my dog Lilly aka Lillypoo. This week I decided to share my other doggie, Sam. He was so tiny when we got him we wanted a big name for him so Sam is short for Sampson. Little did I know he would grow up to be the worlds biggest Chihuahua. Seriously he's like 13 lbs and has really long legs. He's a very loving sweet dog, just a little "off" sometimes hahahahah. Ok so he hops a lot. Seriously he hops. I don't know why. He hates being outside and so he hops outside the door for us to let him in.

The video clip is quite funny, when I saw it I kept laughing and thinking he makes Sam look normal :) Oh poor Sam......he knows we love him.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jason said...

That dog is a 'tard. Not the one in the video, the other one. Biscuit.