Monday, November 10, 2008

FREEEEEEZING


Oh my gosh we went from having warm sunny upper 70's to upper 20's and low 30's in one day. My poor kids had to dig out winter coats and hats today before school. We never did have much of a cool Fall season. I know I know I have complained before but Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. The cold weather did help me to get some tags made for a Calendar swap I am in. I tried a couple different stamps but the size of the tags kept me limited. Yes I get stuck when doing ATC's too :) Anyway they are finally done and in honor of my daughter who loves snow and making snowmen I chose this new clear stamp I picked up at Walmart. Gasp yep I said Walmart. They have quite a few sets right now and I believe they run 2.97. Many are really cute.


Don't forget to watch for Template Tuesday (this week is a killer!) and also my DT news!


2 comments:

Angela said...

VERY cute! Now where did you get the calendars? I need that. AND quit complaining about the sketch!

Melinda said...

What a cute idea! I love it!