Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank You



I couldn't wait to use my PinkPaperyStudio cowgirl again. This week the DT was issued a challenge to make a thank you card, isn't she pretty? I just love these digi images. If you want to take a look at this line check them out here, they are wonderful! She was colored with my Copics and I used SU colored cardstock. The white cardstock is Georgia Pacific and it's my favorite. There is no pilling when you color and it doesn't bleed through as much as others. The DP is from MM's Funky Vintage Collection. The paisley paper just went hand in hand with my Cuttlebug Paisley Embossing Folder. I absolutely love Between Us Girls, don't you?

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Where do you purchase your white cardstock so that you don't have issues with your copics? Also I LOVE that embossing plate - who makes it?

Danni said...

this is so pretty!!! Wonderful job!

Angela said...

Great card!!!!

And she buys that Georgia Pacific at Wal-Mart. But I also hear that GinaK has a new luxury cardstock that is heavenly to color on with Copics.