Monday, November 17, 2008

Dear Santa...............


I didn't want to keep you in suspense any longer.......this is my other image from PinkPaperyStudios. It's from the Between Us Girls line and it's called Simply Sexy. You can see it here. I think it's got to be one of my favorite lines. My Cowgirl also came from the same collection. I used my favorite toys to make this card, my new cuttlebug, ribbon, my new SU scallop punch and of course my copic markers. As soon as I saw this image I laughed and knew I'd turn it into a Christmas card.....of course I'll be selective about who receives it....wink wink. Have a Happy Monday!

8 comments:

Danni said...

You know I love this card!! You did an awesome job with it!!

stampingtink said...

She's absolutely fabulous! You know how I love these sassy gals! Too cute!

Debby said...

Okay then I have to have Simply Sexy! I love this!

Debby said...

Okay then I have to have Simply Sexy! I love this!

Kimmie said...

OMG! She is a sexy little thing! I need to get that stamp! Beautiful work. Love the paper piercing, embossing, the whole shebang!

Angela said...

You know this was my favorite! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

OMG ... i LOVE this card! AWESOME!!! i love everything about it - and that stamp set is just too adorable! definitely a must have!!!

Lindsay said...

omg i love love love what you did with this stamp! i so know what im doing for my hubby's christmas card now lol. I'm so glad you loved using her as much as i did drawing her!
Lindsay