Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



This cute little House Mouse image was sent to me from Danni from the new yahoo group she runs called RandomActsOfKindnessStampersRUS and it's an image exchange group. I just love this image and Danni was kind enough to send me a few. Then she hosted a challenge to make a card using an image we had received from someone on the group. I had so much fun making this card because I just love HM and pumpkin pie :) I actually used something other than my copics to color it can you believe it? I used my Prisma watercolors instead. I know shocking. I need to get them out more often. I do love the way they color. I added some fall buttons and rafia to jazz it up a bit. PS - the winner of the challenge was Marcia and you can see her card here. It's very pretty! Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Danni said...

I love your card!! So cute!

Kimmie said...

That is so adorable! Tell me more about this yahoo group!

Cheryl said...

Very cute!