Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Template Tuesday 052609







This week our sketch comes from Angie and it was so funnnnnnnn because you know I love circles hahahahahah. Anyway I'm also getting a chance to showcase another card from the lovely Miss Julia. Julia went with a summer party theme which was perfect for this past weekend. I hope you had nice weather like we did. I decided this might be a good masculine layout and so I made a fathers day card. What do you think? I love the bellas and I haven't had time to play with any in awhile. Make sure you check out the Template Tuesday girls blogs and have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Fathers Day card! Guess I should think about making one of those huh? LOL! Julia's card is so colorful! Love it!

Maria said...

Love it and way to think ahead.I need to get started on Father's day cards. Wow, it is right around the corner.