Wednesday, May 13, 2009

For Judy LOL


Ok so my friend Judy told me she wants updates on my life besides my cards so for those of you who don't care just hang with me LOL. I'm attaching a video of my sons band concert last night. The band teacher is so much fun. He worked with the kids and taught them how to play on buckets last year, this year it's trash cans so enjoy! My son is wearing aqua and white stripes on his shirt. School is going very well just busier than I expected this quarter. We changed names so now our college is called Harrison College and I like it. I actually start clinicals next semester at the end of June so I will need volunteers to give injections and draw blood. Any takers? LOL. Andreas softball season is going very well for her and she loves it. I love that she's finally agreed to wear her hair in a ponytail LOL.

No comments: