Tuesday, May 12, 2009

** SPECIAL Template Tuesday 051209 **







Oh it's my lucky day! We have a new player joining us each week for Template Tuesday and since this week is my sketch I am the lucky one who gets to host Julia's card. I just love her work and I sincerely hope she gets a blog soon :) I used to belong to a yahoo group with Julia and loved it when I'd get one of her cards in a challenge swap. I used a SNS Olivia stamp that I hadn't used in awhile and it's so cute. Don't you just love owls? We used to live on a very dead end road that was next to some woods and a cornfield and an owl lived near us. Every once in awhile the owl would come walk around in front of our house at night and it was so cool to watch, he was HUGE. I hope you have a wonderful week! Please check out the other Template Tuesday bloggers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The owl is just the cutest! Love the card! Julia's card is awesome as usual!

Angela said...

Both of your cards turned out great!! Mine will be up later tonight.

Maria said...

I love the owl, great job Ami.

Julia - don't you know that one of my favorite sayings is When life gives you lemons make lemonade. I love you card.