Friday, May 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home 050109


WELCOME to May! I cannot wait for better and warmer weather. We've had so much cold and rainy days lately that I'm feeling blah. Today is another cloudy day but at least we can hope for no rain until tomorrow. I am looking forward to planting some flowers and putting out the new landscaping stuff but I don't do it until after Mother's Day because that's about when our weather seems to settle down.


I thought this paper was pretty springy with all the flowers so I paired it up with ModernSugarBlvds Our Pretty House which you can find here. They have so many cute images right now including a coffe house, an ice cream shop and the flower shop. Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Hi Ami!! I love your card! Love your colors and your layout!!
Great job! Very springy!
hugz
deb

Danni said...

Great card!!!

Mandy said...

This is so fun...I just love those flowers and your coloring is great!!

Valerie said...

HOW adorable this card is!