Monday, February 9, 2009

Paper Mosiac 020909



This card was a ton of fun to make and I was so happy with how it turned out. Can you believe I had never tried this technique before? One of the groups I am on chose this as a challenge for this month and when I first saw it I wasn't really impressed but once I actually sat down to work on it...........it was nowhere near as difficult as I was making it out to be in my head LOL. I love the paper I chose (didn't use old postcards like the directions) and I'll definitely be making more of these! I hope you enjoy it. I'm also showing you a close up of the mosiac. I know some people call it a zig zag so either is fine. The tutorial will be posted later this week!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I've used that technique before to create embellishments for my scrapbook pages. I think it's so much fun.

Anonymous said...

what an interesting concept. Very cool card!