Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Madness 021609



Happy Presidents Day! I have no classes today but so much studying to do. I have a very big test tomorrow in my Medical Terminology class and my brain is just spinning. Today for Monday Madness I wanted to steer you toward Amazing Paper Grace. She has the sweetest story to share.



Also just to have your laugh for the day I am sharing the Pearls cartoon from yesterday. Having to face my 40th birthday this year sort of puts this into perspective and I understand how he feels LOL.

Last but not least if you are home today and you are looking for a good family movie to watch I'm recommending Second Hand Lions. We watched it again this weekend at my daughters party. Have a great week!


1 comment:

Danni said...

Oh I love that movie! Love it!