Monday, August 18, 2008

Old Stamps




Some of you know that we've been having to help clean my grandmothers house and get ready for the auction. One of the things my sister and my step mom found were these old wooden stamps. My grandmother taught 1st and 2nd grades for a very long time and I am sure she used these in her class room. I was so excited to get them and cherish them very much. When you turn the stamp over there is an outline stamp of whatever word is written on the back. They are really cool. Has anyone seen these before? I'm sure there are more and some are missing but I just love them.

Photobucket

2 comments:

stampingtink said...

I'm so glad you're going to enjoy these! I left something for you on my blog. Go take a peek!

french panic said...

Oh my goodness. You have no idea how jealous I am of you right now.

I have a wee batch of ancient office stamps, but these! These! Magnificent!