Monday, August 11, 2008

Heartbreaker

We had a pretty busy weekend and I only had a little bit of time to stamp. I was able to color a few images from my bombshellstamps collection and this was one of them. I worked on the shading for quite awhile. I sure wish we had a copic certification class closer to Indiana LOL. I am not sure you can see it but I used a versamark stamp on the right side of the card on the black and added some really cool flourishes. I was quite happy with the way it turned out. Hope you have a rockin Monday. (You can sing Pat Benetar now).

2 comments:

Danni said...

I love Pat Benatar!
Very nice card. Your coloring is awesome as usual. Not my style of stamp but a very neat card.

Debby said...

Don't you just love Bombshell stamps?! Love the card. I think your coloring and shading is just fine.