Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Holidays

Since I have had NO time to stamp the past few days I am so happy to be able to share a really cool card I received. This came from my friend Susan who knows I LOVEEE retro and she also sent me some of these images. I have to say it's very special to me today as we've spent the past several days cleaning and sorting out my grandmothers house to get ready for the auction. She had so many neat items that were older it was hard to decide what was the coolest or the prettiest thing. My grandma was a very good "shopper" LOL and is quite a beautiful lady. This card from Susan reminds me of her. She's in a nursing home now and not able to shop anymore but I know she'd love this card as well. Make sure you visit Susan's blog at http://stampingtink.blogspot.com/

Photobucket

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm so glad she made it and that you love her! She so reminded me of you when I saw her that I wanted to share with you. I think it's wonderful that you're honoring your grandmother and her spirit. They may be older, but their spirits are still around them. I'll bet she was something. Thanks for taking such good care of her treasures.