Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday Funny

Well folks it's Wednesday and today instead of a joke I thought I'd give you a riddle. Angie asked me this question last Friday night at dinner and we were stumped by it. Her daughter was given this question by a teacher in class. First one to solve it (SORRY ANG not you) gets some blog candy from me. I'll post the answer tomorrow.

There are 7 girls each with 7 backpacks. In each backpack are 7 large cats and inside each large cat there are 7 small cats. How many legs are on the bus?

8 comments:

deb said...

343 legs on that bus!! WOW that was tough!! LOL
hugz

stampingtink said...

I'll say none since it doesn't say where the girls are.

Maxene said...

I think the answer is 10990 legs. If there is a bus driver, then it would be 10990 legs. And this is assuming no one has an amputated leg! -Maxene Choi maxene.stamp@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I was also going to say none but Susan beat me to it!!

If they are on a but then my guess would have been 8848 with bus driver 8846 with out.

deb said...

Okay, i have to take another guess. LOL
I don't need the prize, i just want the answer, my guess this time. 16 counting the bus driver!! LOL 14 for the girls
hugz
this is going to drive me nuts!

Anonymous said...

if there is a bus driver, it would be 10,992! But it doesn't say there is a bus driver, so, I'm saying 10,990.

Marcia said...

Who said anything about a bus? LOL

Maxene said...

I meant to say 10992 legs if counting the bus driver!