Monday, March 31, 2008

Emerging Color


Last night after I got home from visiting my nephew at the hospital I was able to sit down for a bit and work on this technique. It's called Emerging Color and was a technique on SCS. This is a challenge on one of my other groups this month. I don't know it was because I've been stressed out (ha imagine that) or what but I LOVED this technique. I had so much fun doing it and working on the color. No matter what I vote you should try it soon. :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

stampingtink said...

Love it! I love watering cans and the flowers just make this pop! What a great card!

Danni said...

That is so pretty! Glad you were able to create for a few minutes!

Angela said...

Your card came out great!! Can you believe that I have my card done and now I cant find it? GRRRRR!!!!