Friday, March 7, 2008

Fridayyyyyyyyy Baby!


Well it's FRIDAY and that means it's challenge time. Do you remember my hint I gave on Wednesday? (If you haven't tried those new M&M's trust me and TRY THEM).
And yep those are shoes in the photo. My brand new shoes that my son picked out for me. Aren't they totally cool??? First of all you know RED is my favorite color and both Brad and I are shoe freaks. LOL.
What color inspires you? What color do you reach for? My challenge to you today is to use your favorite color and have fun with it. Go wild! Link back to us to showus what you make using your favorite color. And hey maybe you can find a candy that is also your favorite color like the new M&M's that I love :) ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

5 comments:

Kristin Edwards said...

those shoes totally ROCK, Ami!! Love 'em! I'm also a shoe and purse fanatic (like most women I guess). haha

Take care!!

Kristin
www.kristinsartisticexpressions.blogspot.com

stampingtink said...

Love this idea! Love red, but peach has been inspiring me for the last couple of years, so that's how I'm going. Love the shoes! My daughter works at a sporting goods store and she brings home another pair of shoes every other week! Me, I'm an Old Navy top junkie! We all have our vices, don't we?

Angela said...

I know what colors I am going to use!

Marcia said...

My favorite color? What time is it- my favorite color changes with the wind! LOL , ok, I'll throw some colors up and see what I can grab! - back to post when it's ready!

Angela said...

You can see my challenge card on my blog.

http://creationsbyangela.blogspot.com