Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend?

Where did the weekend go? I'm really not sure. I had very high hopes for World Card Making Day but...........I ended up out in the garage all weekend with my DH working on cleaning it out.
This summer I brought home a couple tables/chairs and a lamp and some things from my grandmas house and my DH has a really bad habit of bring home broken lawn tractors. Seriously we are now up to 5. All of them broken.........(I wish I was kidding not one runs)........
and we still had boxes from moving/combining households. So with the cooler weather coming and the fact that we have a 3 car garage and 4 vehicles......it sure would be nice to at least park 2 of them inside wouldn't it? NO I DID NOT take photos. It was seriously embarrassing. Every time someone would leave the garage doors open I'd freak and shut them. However we've made so much progress. Goodwill and Freecycle must love us lately. LOL.

I didn't get a chance to participate in any of the challenges this weekend but I did actually sit down at my desk and get 2 things made. Unfortunately I can't post them yet. AUGHGHG. I used my gorgeous card candy from Trishia and ended up being able to make 2 things with them for my next round partner which is my dear friend the crazy Angie. So that's why I can't put the pictures up yet LOL.

It was a gorgeous weekend here and we spent a lot of it in the fresh air. Hope you did too!

Photobucket

No comments: