Friday, October 10, 2008

Cup for Kim - Shower her with cards ladies

Ok so those of you who know me know that I am addicted to Higher Grounds Coffee. Seriously. I used to like Starbucks but I LOVE Higher Grounds. I pull up to the drive-thru and they know me before I order! LOL. The primary owner, Kim is fighting a pretty severe form of breast cancer. I really hope that you will join me in doing a few things if possible. #1 - if you are near Fort Wayne, New Haven or Indianapolis - GO GET A CUP OF COFFEE for Kim. #2 - Since we are a lot of ladies who make cards - please send one to her at the corporate office. #3 - Donate or walk for breast cancer in your area. #4 - Pray for Kim and all the others in her shoes.

Kim Richards
Higher Grounds
158 E Collins Rd, Fort Wayne IN 46825
http://www.highergroundsonline.com/

Photobucket

No comments: