Sunday, June 8, 2008

Favorite Flower

I think it's probably safe to post this now since I mailed it about a week ago. Sorry about the back light I was hurrying to take a photo before I mailed it. I made this card for a favorite flower swap I'm in and I wanted it to be retro looking. I hope she likes it :) And yes tiger lillies are my absolute favorite flower. We have some growing in our yard at the corner of the house and I cannot wait for them to bloom. They have been dug up and transplanted now several times and they just keep getting better and better. This paticular bunch we have outside was a gift to me from my husband on my birthday one year before we were married so that's why when we've moved I made him dig them up and take them with us! Once they bloom I'll take a photo. Enjoy your day.

No comments: