Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Template Tuesday 092909







This week was my turn to create the sketch YAY! I think this one is totally fun and you will see the different ways you can use it considering Julia's is beautiful and flowery and mine is sooooo Halloween! Can you tell I am ready for fall? We are having really cool nights and some cooler days here in NE Indiana and I am LOVING it. Fall is my favorite season so I've been playing with my new halloween stamps and paper. Enjoy the sketch and your week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them both!!!! Its so awesome to see such different takes on the same sketch.

Marcia said...

HI Ami - that sketch looks way too complicated for me, but I might give it a try! Love the Halloween card - Clever!

Maria said...

Oh, of course I love them both. I love the witches boots. I actually own that stamp and always forget to use it. ARGH. I like the soft colors of Julia's she again rocked it.