Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Template Tuesday 092209




This week our sketch came to us from Maria and when I first saw it I thought uhhhh ohhhhh. I mean I'm the first to admit I love circles but this one had me a bit overwhelmed hahahah. However once I took the chance and punched the first circle out it became a lot easier to figure out what to do. Not sure this is totally awesome but it is a fun card to make and all I could think of was candy while I was making it. I have no idea why but a little candy never hurt anyone now did it? LOL. I think I have candy corn on the brain. I only eat Brach's brand candy corn so while it's in "season" I broke down and bought a bag. It's so yummy. Whatever candy you like I hope you treat yourself to a piece or two this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love candy corn! And I love your card!

Maria said...

Great job! love it.