Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Template Tuesday 031009




Oh my lordy I did not like the way my card turned out.....I think this is a great sketch overall, it just did not turn out for me and since it's the last minute I didn't have time to get another one done. I left the sentiment blank so it could be used for anything at the last minute. Please make sure you check out the other Template Tuesday girls blogs for some really cute cards!
Melinda you did an awesome job with this one, I think I'll work on it some more and see if I come up with something I like better :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who would have thought it would be so difficult? :-) I really like your card though!

Kimmie said...

The embossing is really nice. I like that plate a lot!

Maria said...

I love it, I really enjoy how the cuttlebug folders really dress up a card. I like this card.

Angela said...

I think its a great card!

Debby said...

Well I like it, it is very pretty. Is that your sketch? I would like to use it.

Jodi said...

Very pretty with the embossing! It really makes a card stand out!
Hugs,
Jodi =)