Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PPS Sketch Challenge 031109



Today from our PPS Design Team we were to use this sketch and one of the new images to be released soon. We also had to use pink, turquoise and black. Easier said than done I'll say LOL. I kept thinking it would be easy to use that combo but I admit I struggled with it. You know it went like this........maybe I should have used lighter pink, maybe I should have used more black.......LOL. It turned out ok in the end I think :) I hope you'll try this sketch it's really fun and easy to whip something up using it. Please make sure you visit PPS for some new images and also the other DT members blogs today! ENJOY your week!
Thanks Valarie for a great sketch!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

super cute girl!!!

Danni said...

I love this! The white flowers on the white background wtih the dew drops are wonderful! Love it!