Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!




Today is my daughters 11th birthday and it has not been a good day for her. She's had a sore throat and today it was pretty bad when she woke up. I took her to the Dr. and she has strep - go figure. I feel so bad for her we had to cancel her sleepover tomorrow night. She's such a little trooper and hanging in there. I'm posting a sweet bella card that our friend Angie made her and the totally cool fire department put up a sign for her!!! Isn't that the bomb? She loved the sign and it made her day! I drove her by it after we dropped off her prescription at CVS and I think it was the first smile of the day. I hope you are all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I hope she feels better!! I love it when the fire department does that! Hoagland has done it for Austin!

Kimmie said...

Hopefully she feels better soon. That's awesome the fire dept. did that!