Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tag You Are It

I’ve been tagged by Susan at http://www.stampingtink.blogspot.com/

Just so you know, here are the rules for ya:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as their blog.

1. I have a wicked sense of humor. Insert Evil laugh here :)
2. I'm a news junkie. I watch CNN and The Weather Channel a lot. I also read the newspaper daily.
3. I'm psychic - I already knew Clay Aiken was gay. I mean seriously this is news????Ok so maybe my family and friends would say psycho not psychic. If that darn Psycho Stamper Debby LOL hadn't taken the name I'd have used that instead but I'm certain being a Diva suits me :)
4. Ummm running out of ideas here. My favorite color is Red. Bet you never would have guessed that.
5. I absolutely LOVE to read. My favorites are mysteries and I can finish a book in a day. I read very fast.
6. Have you seen the cartoon Pearls Before Swine? It's my favorite cartoon. I'd love to meet the creator. I'm sure we were twins separated at birth. Seriously it's one you follow for a long time and it's even funnier over time. Check it out on comics.com - I have it sent to my email each day and it's one of the first things I look for each morning.
7. My family and my friends are the most important thing in the world to me. Value your friendships, they are your greatest treasure and your support system.

Ok enough about me. Since everyone I know has already been tagged..........I'm going to pick the one person that I love who has recently started stamping again.........LOL....
ANGIE. Her blog is Creationsbyangela.blogspot.com and she made a beautiful halloween card today. Go check her out.

Have a blesssed day.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Debby said...

You're funny! LOL!

Angela said...

Hee hee just now reading this. :) Do I have to do it? :)