Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tissue Paper Challenge

In all my years of stamping Hhahahhaah I don't think I ever stamped on tissue paper and now I can say I have. This is for a challenge on one of the yahoo groups I am involved in and we have to trade cards with another member after each challenge. It's a lot of fun to see how everyone takes the challenge in a different direction. I used an older SU background set and stamped on the tissue paper then colored the leaves with different copics and let dry. Be careful if you try this and use a scrap paper underneath as the ink and copics go through. After it dried I crumbled it all up and then smoothed out and cut to size. I used the small tree which is actually the card back stamp from http://www.treehousestamps.com/ and I used a marker to ink the tree versus the saying at the bottom. I also colored it with my copics and yes you can see I used my favorite swiss dots embossing folder. Have a beautiful weekend and GO GREEN.




3 comments:

Krystinah said...

I love the tissue paper....I have only stamped on tissue paper for candles...Very cute....That cuttlebug embossing folder is a must have...I have'nt been able to find it yet but it's on my list...Love the card...TFS

Anonymous said...

Lovely "green" card! TFS!
Deena

Ashley said...

Oh My Heavens, Ami! I never even thought about doing this! You are so AWESOME!! I'm going to try this today!! Thanks for the idea!!! hehehe!! Hugs,
Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com