Monday, May 5, 2008

Punched Vase Tut by Michelle Zindorf

I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to finish this card. Two weeks ago I shared with you the incredible work being done by Michelle Zindorf but I have to admit I've been rather intimidated to actually try her techniques. Friday she posted this tutorial and I thought ok you can do this it's only punches and some shadowing LOL. Is mine perfect? Of course not but it was incredibly worth it to move out of my comfort zone. I was out of barely banana which Michelle used but I tried to stick as close as I could to her ink choices etc that way I knew it would come out ok. She really does make her tuts easy to follow and I'll definitely be trying again.
http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/05/02/punched-vases-tutorial/








2 comments:

Theresa said...

i think your card turned out GREAT!!! i luv her tutorials as well, but they are a little intimidating, so i have not tried any as of yet....maybe this will be my inspiration to go for it!

Angela said...

I think this came out great! I think I might try this one.