Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been tagged by Deb!

1. Stamping Style: I like divaish looking things so that's why bellas appeal to me. I like clean lines.
2. Inspiration: BLOGS. I love to see other peoples work, so many talented stampers.
3. Color: I like red and pink and brown alot but I let my paper decide usually. Love retro paper. 4. Work Space: I have a really nice office/craft space in our house that my DH helped me put together.
5. Perfect day: I should say something really nice and meaningful but my perfect day right now would be for my kids not to argue LOL.
6. First Job: At a library. I love to read so my entire family thought it would be pefect. I hated it.
7. Wildest dream: To be able to go back to school!
8. Ink: I mainly use Stazon and StampinUP inks but I've been told Brilliance doesn't smear with my new COPICS.........must get some soon.
9. Family: Husband Jason, Children Brad and Andrea. Two dogs and three cats :)
10. Beverage: Coke, Lipton Sweet Tea and Chai Latte.
11. Biggest Challenge: How to make my kids get along?????
And I tag? ANGIE!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to see more of your creations!!

deb said...

Great! Love the fact I wasn't the only one that had kids that argued! WOW it took them forever to grow up! LOL
Great blog! Now aren't you happy for that "push"!!